Skip to content
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MYLK
- Around 5 days in fridge (below 4 Celsius).
- Or you can freeze it to extent their freshness. Please transfer mylk to a bigger container before freezing as our glass bottles will explode once the ice formed.
- Tips: Place your bottles on the upper shelves, closer to the air flow in the fridge, not the door area. Avoid drinking directly from the bottle or contaminate your mylk with fingers or other utensils.
- Always check for off taste or smell before drinking.
- Plant-based mylk including nuts, seeds, or beans will naturally separate into multiple layers. Give it a good shake before drinking.
- Store bought mylk often use gums, oil, fillers, additives, and preservatives to artificially enhance the flavors, colour, textures, or shelf-life, with very little real food go into the products.
- Cloud Mylk do not use non-food chemicals.
- Yes, definitely. Please let us know how we can make our menu more yummy by sending a suggestion to email@example.com or DM us on facebook and instagram.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.